CHAIR BACK BANDS - TEAM OR SCHOOL LOGO
Redesign any arena, stadium, gymnasium, auditorium, or convention center in an instant with our full-color, custom-printed chair back bands. Each band easily slips on to the back and stretches to fit almost any style chair. Our imprinted chair-bands don’t require any preparation or ironing, so they can be used right out of the package! They are machine washable, long-lasting, and work great as souvenirs for any sports fan.
Full Color Printed Ideal For Social Distancing Messages
Our full-color printed seat bands are great for colleges, restaurants, universities, team sports, and more. They help to easily designate reserved seating, special sports games, or to invoke team spirit. At Logoclothz we use high quality, durable spandex material to manufacture our stretch printed chair bands. With this versatile material, you can add a sleek look to any type of indoor or outdoor event.
Spandex Stretch Chair Back Band Specifics
- Minimum order 25 pc
- 300 GSM heavy duty spandex
- One Size Fits Most Chairs
- Approximately 20” Wide x 10” High
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Dye-sublimation printing (Includes full-bleed print)
- Background can be printed to any color
- Or select from 16 stock fabric colors
- Manufactured from 9.5 oz stretch spandex material
- Machine washable / Tumble dry low heat
- Made in the USA
- Free proofs, no production begins without your approval
- Free UPS insured Ground Shipping to the lower 48
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
Approximately 20" x 10" high
Country of Manufacture
Machine wash using cool water and tumble dry on low heat
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- For "front panel" printed table covers it is only the front panel that is dye sublimated. The rest of the panels which make up the sides, top, and back are made from in-stock rolls of fabric.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommended that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Excellent product good quality spandex and top quality printing. Thank you to Ryan for all your help with this. You were the best.
Very happy with our print chair bands. Thanks Logoclothz. Great company easy transactions.
We ordered several of the custom printed chair bands from Logoclothz and they are a big hit! I love that we can use them right away and do not have to press them out of the packaging. It is a big plus that they are easy to put on and take off and the printing looks terrific.
Cannot say enough good things, did my art for free shipped for free best customer service I have had in years. Customer for life.