Custom Printed Stretch High Top Table Cover 30" Round 42" Tall - For Cocktail Tables
Stretch your imagination with these spandex polyester stretch contour custom cocktail table covers. Commonly used for branding events and promotions these spandex table covers give you the opportunity to put your brand logo or message directly into the vision of your prospective customers and clients.
With Logoclothz you can dye sublimate print the entire table cover allowing for maximum branding exposure at your chosen event or display. Manufactured from high quality dye sublimation printed Spandex Polyester these cocktail table covers come with reinforced leg pockets that when slid into the feet of the table will ensure a contour shape with a wrinkle free fit and also ensure that your promotional covers look tight and presentable throughout your event.
- Digitally printed in full color on the entire table cover, go wild. Price includes full color imprint of entire tablecloth with your logo or custom artwork.
- Print thousands of colors, high-quality photographic images, and spot color elements. Our digitally printed tablecloths are suited for indoor or outdoor use.
- Choose from 18 fabric colors or better yet print your own color no restrictions.
- Made with reinforced leg pockets Our Printed Spandex Tablecloths have reinforced inserts sewn into the corners for easy, hassle free attachment to table legs, to hold cover in place and stretch away wrinkles.
- Manufactured with premium Polyester Spandex material that is wrinkle resistant. Best value and quality for printed tablecloths on the web
- Proofed in 90 Minutes or less. M - F before 3.30 pm EST.
- No CC Required for checkout pay on proof approval, your choice.
- As quick as one business day production you choose your production schedule.
- Always FREE UPS ground shipping to lower 48 states.
- Click on icon to download an art template you can set up artwork and logos for this product below and submit your template with your printed tablecloth order.
- Our printed tablecloths are custom made to order with a 1-3 day production time. All our tablecloths are Made in the USA
- Final Printed Tablecloth size is 30" Diameter 42" Tall - for high top Cocktail Tables.
- Machine was your table covers easy Care. wash on clod cycle and tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
With Logoclothz you will enhance your promotions with the finest quality corporate tablecloth printing solution in the industry! Custom branded table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition and client engagement at any show or event. When purchasing your custom digitally printed tablecloths and covers from Logoclothz remember No set up fees No PMS matching charge and we never charge for proofs or proofing your artwork.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of Spandex and the way it stretches, your logo dependable upon your design, will have some distortion when the tablecloth is put on the table. If keeping the proportions of your logo for corporate identity are important, we would not recommend the use of a stretch material for printing. We do not pre-stretch and print on the material, this is not how the printing process works. We are not responsible for any issue relating to the stretch of your artwork with regards to the logo.
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if the color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible. You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) Ex 700 and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!) After you have added one table cover to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout. You will also have other expedited shipping options at checkout.
We ship from the Tri-State area. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order. If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately. If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
All of our tablecloths carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth it is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team. Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)