Custom Table Runner All Over Printed Full Color
Custom imprinted table runners are a perfect way to increase brand recognition, not to mention they’re a great accent to any table or counter display. They are also a cheaper option when compared to a full printed tablecloth.
Custom Printed Table Runner Specifications
- Sizes on this product are all 30 inches wide.
- Select from 60, 72, 84 and 90 inch length runners.
- Printed all over with no restrictions.
- We can print to any coated PMS color making your color options nearly endless for these logo printed table runners.
- Select your production time; as quick as 24 hours.
- Often makes a good, cost-effective display booth solution as opposed to a logo tablecloth.
- 100% Polyester Poplin Textile.
- Finished with square corners and merrowed edges.
- NFPA 701-2010 TEST#1 - FLAME RESISTANT.
- If you are needing a custom size, call us at 833 420 LOGO (5646) We can make it for you.
- We have the same great runner that is liquid repellent.
How to order to get the most from your table runner printing
- First, select your size.
- If you are printing your logo on one of our fabric colors, choose the quick pick color, production time then upload artwork and checkout.
- Printing all over the runner using your own art file, just upload your artwork, choose production time and, then checkout.
- Need your runner printed to a specific PMS color, simply enter the Pantone reference color in the box provided.
All of our runners start off white and the entire piece of fabric is printed in full-color. The ink is fused into the fabric making for a long-lasting and durable promotional item which can be machine washed. Graphics are maximized and centered on the lower portion of the runner allowing for it to be displayed properly when the runner is placed on your tablecloth or booth display. Some customers prefer their logo to be printed in multiple locations so it can be seen on different sides of a table. You can also print using a step and repeat pattern so the runner can be used as a table banner.
The 30" wide by 60" long table runner is the most common size ordered. This size will drop down to the floor in the front, cover the top and drop down in the back a few inches. (30" wide, 30" tall table) Raise the runner off of the floor in the front and use the extra fabric on the back side to hold it in place. If you have a specific fabric color in mind, simply supply us with your solid coated Pantone value when placing your order. Alternatively, we will print as indicated in your art file if using your custom design. Many times an event will provide you with a tablecloth and a printed table runner is an easy way to make sure you make a visual impact at any event. Easy to care for, easy to carry!
Custom Table Runner with Logo 30" Wide - Printing & Product Specifications
You can print the entire table runner. We start with a white piece of fabric giving you a blank canvas. Go wild on your design.
Logoclothz will never charge set up fees. Rest assured, there are no sudden up charges from us!!
Table Runner available sizes
If you require a custom length printed table runner please call us and we will price for you.
Standard Production 3 Day
100% Polyester Poplin with Merrowed Edges. Fire resistant. Color Fast. Wrinkle-resistant (not wrinkle free!!)
ART FILE & PRINTING INFORMATION FOR CUSTOM TABLE RUNNERS
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table runners are completely printed all over the fabric with either graphics, or using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if the color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible. You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) Ex 700 and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!) After you have added one table cover to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout. You will also have other expedited shipping options at checkout.
We ship from the Tri-State area. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order. If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately. If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
All of our tablecloths carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth it is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team. Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
I am a vendor and sell cotton candy. I purchased the table runner to add flair to my table. I like the runner because it is easy to just lay over the table when I am setting up. My company's information is shown on the front of the table and looks great. I love that you can wash the runner and the ink does not fade away, I always seem to get the runner dirty.
Very pleased with my order, great value, service, and quality.
Thanks to your recomendation we now use this as smaller table banners for our displays, great idea from you thanks and we can print them all over the fabric, genius!!