PRINTED STADIUM SEATING CHAIR BACK COVERS - HIGH QUALITY USA MADE
These Stadium seat chair covers will redesign any arena, stadium, gymnasium, auditorium, or convention center in an instant with our full-color, custom-printed chair back covers. Each cover easily slips on to the back and stretches to fit almost any style chair. Our imprinted chair-covers don’t require any preparation or ironing, so they can be used right out of the package! They are machine washable, long-lasting, and work great as souvenirs for any sports fan.
Full Color Printed Seat Back Covers
Our full-color printed seat covers are great for colleges, restaurants, universities, team sports, and more. They help to easily designate reserved seating, special sports games, or to invoke team spirit. At Logoclothz we use high quality, durable spandex material to manufacture our stretch printed products. With this versatile material, you can add a sleek look to any type of indoor or outdoor event.
Spandex Stretch Chair Back Band Specifics
- Minimum order 25 pc
- One Size Fits Most Chairs
- Approximately 20” Wide x 10” High
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Dye-sublimation printing (Includes full-bleed print)
- Background can be printed to any color
- Or select from 16 stock fabric colors
- Manufactured from 9.5 oz stretch spandex material
- Machine washable / Tumble dry low heat
- Made in the USA
- Free proofs, no production begins without your approval
- Free UPS insured Ground Shipping to the lower 48
Normal Production Time
5 Working Days (depends on QTY ordered)
Approximately 20" x 10" high
Country of Manufacture
Machine wash using cool water and tumble dry on low heat
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- For "front panel" printed table covers it is only the front panel that is dye sublimated. The rest of the panels which make up the sides, top, and back are made from in-stock rolls of fabric.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommended that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Free UPS Ground Shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!)
After you have added your table cover products to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout. You will also have other expedited shipping options at checkout.
We ship from the NY NJ Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc. We are also not responsible for shipping delays caused by the carrier.
Machine Washing Spandex Stretch Fabric
Stretch Spandex Fabric includes: spandex table covers, cocktail table covers, trash can covers, chair band covers
You can wash & care for Spandex yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: Hand or machine-wash in cool/warm water.
Non Bleach Detergent: Do not use chlorine bleach on any fabric containing spandex.
WE DO NOT recomend the use of any bleaching agent.
Rinse: A light spin cycle in the washing machine is ok, ensure just your tablecloth is in the dryer. You can also choose to drip, or hang dry.
If machine drying, use low temperature setting ONLY.
Ironing: There should be no need to iron Spandex as it stretches to fit the table.
We do not recomend the use of any iron or direct hot surface to come in to contact with the Spandex material.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible. You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other products it is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team.
Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Logoclothz Reviews
Our church wanted to have a special service outdoors and wanted to make sure that we were abiding by the social distancing guidelines. This was a great solution to make sure that happened. also, we can wash and reuse them again. much better than paper signs.
Just received our stadium chair covers, look great on the seats. Thanks for all your help in making this happen, the boss is very happy. ;-) You saved me with the help on the artwork, TY
Excellent stadium seat covers you save dour event by working with us when we had some art issues, no one else wanted to help. THANKS SO MUCH !! Lynne
Great quality all round. Very happy.