58"W x 79"H Retractable Banner & Stand Set - Supreme Fabric
Do you need a printed sign that will last, not bend or curl, one that is easy to set-up and takedown? Let our retractable banner be your solution and get your business, university, or organization’s message in front of people. Custom design your own retractable banner from scratch. Select your fabric color and use one of our templates to set up your own custom artwork. You can also send us your art file and we will set it up for you free of charge. With every order, we review the artwork thoroughly and send a proof prior to printing.
These roller banners stand out on their own and are a cornerstone of any promotional pop-up display. Retractable banners are used at schools, seminars, conferences, trade shows, workshops, reunions, offices, restaurants, and more. No matter the event; promotional, expo, non-profit, rally, or general gathering space, roll-up banners will get your message across in style. They are easy to care for, lightweight, and they roll up for easy transport and storage. Each of our retractable roll up banners comes fully assembled and ready to use in its own carrying bag.
Our banner stand sets are manufactured using a durable poly knit textile medium. This makes for a long-lasting and durable product that can be machine washed. This will keep your display and message looking fresh and new every time you use it. The fabric imprinted with graphics is manufactured from a strong material that is 50% thicker than regular polyester. This allows for bright and vibrant colors when printing photographic images while offering a thicker material that will not bend, curl, hourglass, or dent.
Features and Benefits:
- Roll-up style, easy to carry, fully assembled 58" W x 79" H banner
- Versatile, portable, lightweight marketing display
- Hot knifed edges
- Single-sided Pop-Up stand great for trade shows or retail merchandising media displays
- NFPA 701- fire resistant
- Dye-sublimated printed graphics on a supreme poly knit fabric banner
- No bending, curling, or denting
- Reinforced 1.5" pole pocket on top with 1" slit at top/center of the pocket.
- A versatile pop-up style frame that can be displayed easily without the need for any tools
- Includes a carrying duffel bag
- Custom printed graphics replacement options available for all banners used for display
- Refer to our artwork print specs for design on banners or feel free to contact us at 833-420-5646
- Fast turnaround times on production; Choose to expedite with 1-Day or 2-Day. Free 3-Day Standard production, subject to proof approval.
- Ships via UPS insured ground. Free to the lower 48 States
- Looking for a narrower width roll up banner view the 33 inch here
Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
Logoclothz Production Process
- Your order is processed and assigned to a team representative
- They will thoroughly check your artwork and report to you with any issues.
- Most artwork problems can be solved here by our team, very often for FREE
- Your assigned team member will advise you through purchasing, proofing, production, and delivery
- Printable artwork is proofed in 90 Minutes or less. M - F if the order is received before 3.30 pm EST.
- No CC Required for checkout - pay on proof approval if you choose
- As quick as 24 Hours, one business day production: you choose your production schedule
- Always FREE UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states on all purchases
- Our banners are custom made to order with a 1-3 day production time
- Always Made in the USA
- We donate to charity from every sale. We put the "Pro" in promotional products.
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated Banner panels are completely printed, all over, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors.
If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if the color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated.
This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
- Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
- Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
- Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible. You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
Free UPS ground shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!) After you have added one table cover to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout. You will also have other expedited shipping options at checkout.
We ship from the Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other products it is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team. Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to email@example.com please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
Machine Washing Instructions
Polyester Poplin Fabric includes: Table Covers, Skirts, Banners, Runners.
Machine Wash / Tumble Dry Care INSTRUCTIONS
You can wash & care for Polyester Poplin yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. DO NOT USE Bleach or softeners as these might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric. Do not ever use bleach on your printed table covers.
Rinse: Using the rinse then spin cycle is ok on low.
Regular Tumble Heat Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
100% Polyester Do not let the tablecloth get to hot – Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in your dryer will detract from permanent press features of all our polyester poplin fabrics.
Ironing: If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. We recomend steaming as opposed to ironing.
Machine Washing Spandex
Stretch Spandex Fabric includes: spandex table covers, cocktail table covers, trash can covers, chair band covers
You can wash & care for Spandex yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: Hand or machine-wash in cool/warm water.
Non Bleach Detergent: Do not use chlorine bleach on any fabric containing spandex. DO NOT recomend the use of any bleaching agent.
Rinse: A light spin cycle in the washing machine is ok, ensure just your tablecloth is in the dryer. You can also choose to drip, or hang dry. If machine drying, use low temperature setting ONLY.
Ironing: There should be no need to iron Spandex as it stretches to fit the table. We do not recomend the use of any iron or direct hot surface to come in to contact with the Spandex material.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I run a dessert truck and this roll up banner set is perfect for me. It rolls up and down easily and folds up nice and small which is important as it needs to fit into my truck. My Company logo sign print looks great and really helps to get attention for my business.
Great banner for travel and the printing is good.