6' Fitted Table Cover with front imprint - Liquid repelling
Are you displaying, demonstrating with or serving liquids at your next trade show, catered party, or event? If so, make your life easier and promote your brand at the same time with these liquid repellent custom printed tablecloths. Display your logo and or message in full-color on the front panel of the cover while having the ability to clean liquid spills easily. The fabric used to manufacture the covers are treated so that it will repel liquid the moment it hits the surface. This allows you to brush off or wipe up the water spill and not leave any marks or residue on your table cloth. Very similar to the way rain beads up on a freshly waxed car! Available for either 30 or 42 inch tall tables this durable and long-lasting promotional item is a must-have. Stand out and be seen at any event with this custom tablecloth that is liquid repelling.
*Due to the liquid repellent being topically applied to the fabric, continued washing and laundering of these tablecloths will eventually affect the covers ability to repel water. Our lab tests have shown that we can wash these cloths at least 20 times before we see any loss in repellent. BTW all manufacturers cloths will do this we just happen to tell you up front because we believe in transparency.
- Digitally printed in full color on the front panel, go wild.
- Print thousands of colors, high quality photographic images and spot color elements.
- Choose from 6 fabric colors.
- Liquid repellent fabric water beads so you can wipe off.
- Manufactured with premium 100% Polyester Poplin material that is wrinkle resistant and flame-resistant.
- NFPA 701-2010 TEST#1 - FLAME RESISTANT
- As quick as one business day production you choose your production schedule.
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly, use steam iron or steamer at low setting.
- Click on icon to download an art template for this product below
- Made in the USA.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.
6' Liquid Repellent Table Cover, Full Color Printing & Production Specifications
Entire Front Panel Area: 72"W x 30"H If selected, Entire Front Panel Area: 72"W x 42"H
Logoclothz will never charge set up fees. Rest assured, there are no sudden up charges from us!!
Fitted for a 6'L x 30"W x 30"H. If selected Fitted for a 6'L x 30"W x 42"H
Standard Production 3 Day
100% Polyester Poplin with Merrowed Edges. NFPA Fire resistant. Color Fast. Wrinkle resistant (not wrinkle free!!)
TEMPLATES: Pleated or non pleated at 30" Tall
TEMPLATES: Pleated or non pleated at 42" Tall
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- For "front panel" printed table covers it is only the front panel that is dye sublimated. The rest of the panels which make up the sides, top, and back are made from in-stock rolls of fabric.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommended that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Free UPS Ground Shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!)
After you have added your Logoclothz products to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout.
You will also have other expedited shipping optionsat checkout, should you require expeditious shipping for your printed products
We ship from the NY NJ Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
We cannot be responsible for any delays after packages have left our facility it down to UPS at that point.
How to Wash Polyester Poplin Fabric
Machine Wash / Tumble Dry Care INSTRUCTIONS
Table Covers, Skirts, Banners, Runners.
You can wash & care for Polyester Poplin yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. DO NOT USE Bleach or softeners as these might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric.
Do not ever use bleach on your printed table covers.
Rinse: Using the rinse then spin cycle is ok on low.
Regular Tumble Heat Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
100% Polyester Do not let the tablecloth get to hot –
Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in your dryer will detract from permanent press features of all our polyester poplin fabrics.
Ironing: If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. We recomend steaming as opposed to ironing.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible.
You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other product.
It is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team.
Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
- Tablecloth Size:
- 6ft Length Available in 30" 36" and 42" Height (Custom Sizes on Request)
- Additional Features:
- Pleated or Non Pleated Corners | Open or Closed Back
- Imprint Area:
- Entire Front Panel of Tablecloth
- Print Type:
- Full Dye Sublimation Printing in Full Color
- 100% Polyester Poplin Textile treated to repel liquids
- Set Up Fees:
- Logoclothz never charges set up fees
- Proof Approval:
- Orders approved by 1:00 p.m. (EST) go into production the following business day
- Production Times Available:
- 1,2,3 and 5 Day up to 6 pc 7+ Call 833 420 5646
- Ships From:
- New York/New Jersey (FREE UPS ground Lwr 48)
41 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Logoclothz Reviews
Each of these custom table covers looks good. There was some miscommunication at first (my fault) but they sorted it out in the end and all four locations received their product on time. Everything worked out in the end and the covers look amazing
We use our table covers on our booth tables at summer concerts and all other events throughout the year. We have ordered many in the last few years from logoclothz and they make our booths stand out and attract people to come to talk with us about our company.
We were really pleased with the quality as we always are when it comes to ordering from Logoclothz. Their custom table printed products are the best we have had in the 2 decades of business. thanks again guys
The tabletop cover looks great. I am very pleased with the outcome, now I will be ordering one for all the reps now that I trust the product and Logoclothz. Great shipping as well.
Gave us a more classy and polished look to our display table. People even asked if we were the same business as before. Yes, we are. lol
We were all extremely pleased with the end product and especially how well our logo was printed on the runner.
Logoclothz came in at our price point and although we haven't used it yet, but it looks great!
I want to Thank Logocloth customer service so much for working with me to get a product I can be proud of. It's so appreciated.
Good quality cover that fits perfectly. great business decision I made on this purchase. Pull the plug, trust me, our business has increased
The screen printing is excellent, very sharp. The material is very good, it took the ink very well. Can't wait to use it next month.
The table cover is of excellent quality and will work perfectly for our career fairs. Our branding on the table cover looks better than expected, but then Paul at Customer Service told me not to worry and he was right. Thumbs up to that man Logoclothz, he needs a raise.
High quality and a great value. Delivered in a fine manner. I have purchased one from logoclothz previously and 2 more just arrived and they look great as well.