8' Fitted Logo Table Cover - One Color Front Imprint - 74 Fabric Colors
With this 8 foot one-color fitted printed tablecloth you can build your professional image and project an impression of confidence and trust. Great for anyone on a budget or simply looking to save, our same high-quality custom tablecloths, now with an economically priced, one-color print will help you stand out in any crowded market.
One Color Logo Print
- Logo 17" maximum height - 72" maximum length.
- 12 imprint colors available as shown above.
- 74 Fabric colors available NOW including Neon Green, Neon Pink and Orange.
- Manufactured with premium 100% Polyester Poplin material that is wrinkle resistant and flame-resistant.
- Price includes a one color imprint on the front panel using a Thermal Heat set urethane image.
- As quick as one business day production you choose your production schedule.
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly, use steam iron or steamer at low setting.
- **DO NOT IRON IMAGE.**
- Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.
- Looking to print the same tablecloth in full color? click here for that product 8Ft Full Color Front Print
- Are you also needing logo printed table runners.
Choose From 74 Tablecloth Fabric Colors
Select from 74 fabric colors including silver, charcoal, and NEON colors as well as 12 imprint colors. We are sure you will come up with the perfect color combination to best represent your brand for your next event.
Fully Fitted Tablecloth Professional Look and Feel Display Table Cover
These 8 Foot fitted tablecloths will cover all four sides down to the floor of an 8' table giving your display a professional and modern look. We want you to look your best and we make it easy for customers to recognize your company & brand with these visually impact-full one-color printed table covers, now including NEON fabric colors.
*If you are needing to print with more than one imprint color or your logo is too detailed to be printed using a heat transfer, please view our full-color custom tablecloths which are dye sublimated. Please see below under, "ART FILE & PRINTING INFORMATION" to learn more.
8' Tablecloth, Printing & Production Specifications
Printing Details - Art File Specifics - Proofing Process
This tablecloth, runner, or skirt is printed using a HEAT APPLIED VINYL / HEAT TRANSFER.
There are restrictions as to what types of images we can and cannot print. We explain the process of creating your logo and how it is applied to the product below. If you do not see an answer to your question please Call or Text 833 420 5646
What is a Heat Transfer Printing?
Heat Transfers are like ironed-on stickers ideal for the budget-conscious customer with simple single color logos and branding. Great for a two-color fabric logo combination.
How We Create Vinyl Logos & Text For Your Display Covers
We program your logo into a CAD (Computer Aided Design) software using an adobe illustrator vector file. Your logo is computer cut by a CAD cutting machine into a roll of colored vinyl. A hands-on process called "weeding" removes the excess vinyl leaving your logo ready to be heat applied to the fabric.
- We are not able to print images that have too much detail in them such as thin or fine lines, gradients, or distress marks. See image below.
- For the image to be printed, the image must be a basic or simple design with thick lines or letters, the thicker the better.
- For any image that is too detailed to be printed using this method, the image would need to be printed digitally through the dye-sublimation process.
How is The Heat Transferred to The Vinyl Logo Then Applied to The Fabric?
The tablecloth, skirt, runner Polyester fabric is placed into a heat press with the vinyl logo the two are then pressed together at very high heat to activate the adhesive agent in the vinyl and weld it to the fabric. Due to the nature of thermally applied graphics this product is not as durable as our digitally printed custom tablecloths.
"Heat adheres vinyl cut graphics to different items or surfaces using a heat press."
Art File Specifics For Printing Your Tablecloth
For any product printed using a heat transfer, we will require the art file to be in a vectored format.
- Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP, or an editable PDF file. If you are unable to obtain a vectored file contact us at 833-420-LOGO
Art File Specifications
- Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics/logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print-ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
Can You Color Match My Logo With This Tablecloth Printing Process?
No, we cannot for the reason that this product is printed using one of 12 available in-stock imprint colors only. If you are needing for your logo to be printed in a specific Pantone value, please visit our full-color printed table covers.
What Will Be The Final Logo Size On My Tablecloth?
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
The Proofing Process: Will I Get a Proof Before Printing My Tablecloth?
Tablecloth and product proofing information
- Tablecloth and Skirting - product proofs are sent via email as a viewable PDF.
- Delivered within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST.
- To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved".
- You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received.
- Pre-production prototypes are available upon request*.
*Costs vary depending on the print process.
How To Check And Understand Your Proof
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
How To Videos - Proofing - How To Order - Help With Art File Setup
How To Check Your Proof For Your Custom Products | Logoclothz 2021
The video was uploaded on 4/2/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 3 minutes and 43 seconds.
How To Order Printed Products | Logoclothz Order Process
Online Ordering For Printed Tablecloths With Logos | Logoclothz Order Process easy as 1, 2, 3 We Put the "Pro" in Promotional Table Cover...
The video was uploaded on 3/14/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 4 minutes and 3 seconds.logoclothz
How To Instructional Video #3 "Text Font To Outlines 2019 - 2021" | Custom Printed Tablecloths
Logoclothz Instructional Video #3 "Text Font To Outlines How To Convert Them In Adobe Illustrator 2019 - 2021 In this video Paul explains why ...
The video was uploaded on 2/7/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 3 minutes and 3 seconds.Logoclothz
How To Instructional Video "Vector Graphics 2019 - 2021" | Custom Tablecloths
Logoclothz Instructional Video "Vector Graphics 2019 - 2021" Vector Graphics are needed when printing a tablecloth or runner. We explain everything here for you
The video was uploaded on 2/3/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 3 minutes and 40 seconds.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible. You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
Free UPS ground shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!) After you have added one table cover to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout. You will also have other expedited shipping options at checkout.
We ship from the Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other products it is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team. Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
Machine Washing Instructions
Polyester Poplin Fabric includes: Table Covers, Skirts, Banners, Runners.
Machine Wash / Tumble Dry Care INSTRUCTIONS
You can wash & care for Polyester Poplin yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. DO NOT USE Bleach or softeners as these might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric. Do not ever use bleach on your printed table covers.
Rinse: Using the rinse then spin cycle is ok on low.
Regular Tumble Heat Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
100% Polyester Do not let the tablecloth get to hot – Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in your dryer will detract from permanent press features of all our polyester poplin fabrics.
Ironing: If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. We recomend steaming as opposed to ironing.
Machine Washing Spandex
Stretch Spandex Fabric includes: spandex table covers, cocktail table covers, trash can covers, chair band covers
You can wash & care for Spandex yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: Hand or machine-wash in cool/warm water.
Non Bleach Detergent: Do not use chlorine bleach on any fabric containing spandex. DO NOT recomend the use of any bleaching agent.
Rinse: A light spin cycle in the washing machine is ok, ensure just your tablecloth is in the dryer. You can also choose to drip, or hang dry. If machine drying, use low temperature setting ONLY.
Ironing: There should be no need to iron Spandex as it stretches to fit the table. We do not recomend the use of any iron or direct hot surface to come in to contact with the Spandex material.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice and simple but super crisp one color print on the front . Good fit and nice color options.
We have been using these printed fitted logo table covers for a while now at our IT shows. They really set us up ad make us look very professional. Thanks Logoclothz and Ryan for your help.
The cover fit the table just right, it was easy to put on and the material has a nice weight to it. It feels the same as a restaurant table cover with a hint of texture. Having the metallic print on the front really made a difference, we were proud to stand behind our table.
I am thankful to Logoclothz for my wonderful table cover. The website is very user-friendly and finding what I wanted was easy. It is a great product, made very well, looks amazing and was worth the investment.
I was not sure about their "economy print" but it was the only way to have my image look like real gold that shined. Very impressed! The fabric is great quality and the pressed on-image is just what I wanted.