8' Custom Logo Table Throw - Liquid Repelling - Front Panel Print
These 8 Foot custom table throws will cover all four sides down to the floor of a 8' table giving your display a professional and stylish look. Available for either 30 or 42 inch tall tables this reliable and resilient promotional table throw will ensure you make a great first impression where ever you go. Full color image and photo printing is achieved through our dye sublimation printing process which ensures colors are saturated, bright and vibrant.
These table throws are treated to repel any liquid spills which allows you to brush off or wipe up any spill and not leave any marks or residue on your table cloth. Very similar to the way rain beads up on a freshly waxed car!
Customize your 8ft table throw and have your presentation stand out at any trade show, convention, expo or any demonstration. We make it easy for you to make a visual impact with our liquid repellent table covers including a full color front panel print.
*Due to the liquid repellent being topically applied to the fabric, continued washing and laundering of these tablecloths will eventually affect the covers ability to repel water. Our lab tests have shown that we can wash these cloths at least 20 times before we see any loss in repellent. BTW all manufacturers cloths will do this we just happen to tell you up front because we believe in transparency.
- These table throws drop to the floor on all four sides of your 8' table, ensuring your display a professional clean look while hiding your branding and show materials underneath.
- Manufactured with premium Polyester Poplin material that is machine washable, liquid repellent and flame-resistant.
- Deliver a finished look for your next trade show, convention, job fair, demonstration, presentation and more!
- Price includes a full color front panel print.
- FREE Set-Up Charge! We never charge set up fees.
- Ready to ship in : As quick as one business day, you choose your production schedule.
- 100% Polyester textile.
- High Quality image reproduction
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly, use steam iron or steamer at low setting.
- USA Manufactured.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
8 Foot Table Cover - Product Specifications
Entire Front Panel Area: 96"W x 30"H. If selected: 96"W x 42"H
Logoclothz will never charge set up fees. Rest assured, there are no sudden up charges from us!!
Throw for a 8'L x 30"W x 30"H. If selected 96"W x 42"H
Standard Production 3 Day
100% Polyester Poplin with Merrowed Edges. NFPA Fire resistant. Color Fast. Wrinkle resistant (not wrinkle free!!)
Template: 3 Sided and 4 sided 30" Tall
Template: 3 Sided and 4 sided 42" Tall
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- For "front panel" printed table covers it is only the front panel that is dye sublimated. The rest of the panels which make up the sides, top, and back are made from in-stock rolls of fabric.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommended that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.
Free UPS Ground Shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!)
After you have added your Logoclothz products to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout.
You will also have other expedited shipping optionsat checkout, should you require expeditious shipping for your printed products
We ship from the NY NJ Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
We cannot be responsible for any delays after packages have left our facility it down to UPS at that point.
How to Wash Polyester Poplin Fabric
Machine Wash / Tumble Dry Care INSTRUCTIONS
Table Covers, Skirts, Banners, Runners.
You can wash & care for Polyester Poplin yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. DO NOT USE Bleach or softeners as these might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric.
Do not ever use bleach on your printed table covers.
Rinse: Using the rinse then spin cycle is ok on low.
Regular Tumble Heat Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
100% Polyester Do not let the tablecloth get to hot –
Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in your dryer will detract from permanent press features of all our polyester poplin fabrics.
Ironing: If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. We recomend steaming as opposed to ironing.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible.
You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other product.
It is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team.
Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to email@example.com please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
- Tablecloth Size:
- 8ft Length Available in 30" 36" and 42" Height (Custom Sizes on Request)
- Additional Features:
- Open or Closed Back
- Imprint Area:
- Entire Front Panel of Tablecloth
- Print Type:
- Full Dye Sublimation Printing in Full Color
- 100% Polyester Poplin Textile treated to repel liquids
- Set Up Fees:
- Logoclothz never charges set up fees
- Proof Approval:
- Orders approved by 1:00 p.m. (EST) go into production the following business day
- Production Times Available:
- 1,2,3 and 5 Day up to 6 pc 7+ Call 833 420 5646
- Ships From:
- New York/New Jersey (FREE UPS ground Lwr 48)
45 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Logoclothz Reviews
We ordered this table cover for a trade show and it was a huge hit! The full-color front imprint caught everyone's attention and the liquid-repellant feature kept it looking fresh all day.
This custom tablecloth exceeded our expectations. The quality of the fabric and print is impressive, and the liquid repellant feature is a game changer.
The 8' table cover fits perfectly on our event tables and the liquid repellant feature makes it easy to clean up any spills.
We used this printed tablecloth at a recent event and it was a hit! The full color front imprint really made our logo stand out and it only took an hour into the weekend before the liquid repellent came in handy. lol.
This custom tablecloth is a great investment for our business. It looks professional and high-quality, with the added bonus of being liquid-repellant. Fast turnaround as well.
The 8' table throw with full color front imprint is stunning! The LIQUID REPELLENT was a much needed element.
The printed tablecloth is perfect for promoting our brand at business events. The liquid-repellant feature keeps the table throw looking clean and professional.
This printed tablecloth is perfect for events where we want to make a statement. Fast shipping as well after a quick production of the table throw.
The 8' table throw with a full color front imprint is a must-have for any business. The liquid-repellant feature ensures it stays clean and professional into the future.
We are thrilled with how our custom tablecloth turned out! The liquid-repellant feature is helpful since our station does take spills often. The front logo is impossible to ignore.
This 8' Liquid Repellant Full Color Front Imprint in a Throw Style tablecloth has turned into a must-have for every event for my small business. The custom design with our company logo on display looks amazing!
"The 8ft custom tablecloth from Logoclothz was exactly what I needed for my trade show booth. The all-over print with my company logo branding was eye-catching and professional."