Floor Standing Graphic - 3 Ft Wide Double Sided Euro Fit Banner Displays
Create amazing backdrops and portable media walls with the Euro Fit display banner stands. A fabric graphic cover slides over a tubed frame, letting you put your logo or message front and center with these backdrops or portable privacy walls. This Euro display stands 91 inches tall and 37 inches wide.
Starting with white fabric we print the entire banner slip cover. Printed using full color dye sublimation process. The Polyester knit fabric is NFPA 701 Approved fire resistant and trade show approved. The Polyester fabric is also easy care machine washable and can be tumble dried on a low heat ensuring your display always looks sharp and eye catching.
No printing restrictions we can print your desired PMS color your logo, brand even photos giving you the very best of your marketing visual real estate for your business brand and message.
- Sturdy Steel base with black powder-coated finish.
- Plastic feet elevate the base and keep the display stable.
- Double Sided Graphic cover slips over the frame like a pillowcase.
- Your artwork, logo and graphics will be dye sublimation printed both sides on polyester knit fabric.
- Double-sided graphic cover is seen from both the front and back of the display doubling your impact.
- Multiple sizes can be arranged together for endless display possibilities.
- This display is not compatible with the Euro Fit Connector.
- Imprint Method: High Quality Full-Color Dye Sublimation Printing.
- Double Sided Graphic. Purchase additional graphic panels.
- NFPA 701 Flame Resistant Approved.
- Polyester slip cover easy care machine washable. Cool wash Low tumble dry.
- Minimize wrinkles by taking slip out of dryer just before completely dry and place graphic on stand to fully dry
Banner Assembled Dimensions & Weight
- Product Size: 37.62" W x 91" H x 9.87" D
- Product Weight: 20.5 lbs
Your Display Kit Includes
- 1 Double Sided Printed Dye Sublimation Graphic
- 1 Banner Stand Hardware For Complete Assembly
- 1 Deluxe Carry Case
- Double Sided Graphic: Polyester Knit
- Frame & Hardware: Aluminum, Steel
- Deluxe Banner Carry Case: 600 Denier Polyester
- Indoor / Office / School / Trade Show / Doctors Office / Healthcare Industry / Charter Schools / Race Teams
- 1 Year Product Warranty - Standard warranty is a one year parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
Prop 65 California
- Euro Fit displays are fully approved with all Proposition 65 regulations.
60 Stock Fabric Colors (Click to Enlarge Full Screen. Use Search For Specific Color)
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- For "front panel" printed table covers it is only the front panel that is dye sublimated. The rest of the panels which make up the sides, top, and back are made from in-stock rolls of fabric.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if the color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible. You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) Ex 700 and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
Logoclothz offers Free Fed Ex / UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!) After you have added one product to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout. You will also have other expedited shipping options at checkout.
Banners Ship From GA or MN. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order. If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately. If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth it is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team. Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to email@example.com please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
after speaking with you on the phone we really saw the value in these floor displays. One display and 3 additional panels we can now rotate them in the doctors office. Thank you for your advice and saving us money!!. Signs are top quality. Thank you Ryan.