4' Table Throw With Logo - One Color Imprint on Front - 74 Fabric Colors
Are you working with a fixed budget for your custom tablecloths or simply looking to save? Is it only a one-color logo or text you need printed onto your custom printed tablecloth? Perhaps you are needing to print your imagery using a shiny metallic silver or gold. Our same high-quality custom table throws with an economically priced, one-color print may be just the solution you are looking for.
Customize your logo table throw choose from 12 imprint colors
Stylize your 4-foot table with this one-color branded tablecloth and project a professional appearance at any trade show, convention, expo or any event. These tablecloths are printed using a heat applied vinyl or heat transfer using one of 12 available imprint colors which is pressed onto the cover.
Choose from 74 fabric colors including neon
These tablecloths will cover all four sides down to the floor of a 4' table giving your display an inviting and contemporary look. We want you to look your best and we make it easy for customers to recognize your company & brand with these visually gripping one-color printed table covers, now including NEON fabric colors.
Product and Printing Overview
- Made to fit a table that is 4'L x 24"W x 30"H. * Table cover also available in a 30" width.
* If requiring a 30" width table cover, note your order in the comments section at checkout.
- Price Includes: Single color imprint on front with you logo or custom artwork.
- Logo 17" maximum height - 36" maximum length.
- Available as a 3-sided and 4-sided table cover.
- NFPA Fire certified - Trade Show Approved.
- 12 imprint colors available as shown above.
- 74 Fabric colors available NOW including Neon Green, Neon Pink and Orange.
- Manufactured with premium 100% Polyester Poplin material that is wrinkle resistant and flame-resistant.
- Price includes a one color imprint on the front panel using a Thermal Heat set urethane image.
- As quick as one business day production you choose your production schedule.
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly, use steam iron or steamer at low setting.
- **DO NOT IRON IMAGE.**
- Have a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.
- Looking for a 4Ft Printed table cover with a full color front panel click here
*If you are needing to print with more than one imprint color or your logo is too detailed to be printed using a heat transfer, please view our full-color 4ft custom tablecloths which are dye sublimated. Please see below under, "ART FILE & PRINTING INFORMATION" to learn more.
4' One Color Print Table Throw, Printing & Production Specifications
Due to the employed printing method for this specific product, the maximum printable height is 17". We can, however, print up to 72" wide on larger size table covers. We will size the logo as large as possible for you when sending your proof. This product is printed using a Thermal Heat set urethane image on the front panel.
Logoclothz will never charge set up fees. Rest assured, there are no sudden up charges from us!!
Made to fit a table that is 4'L x 24"W x 30"H. * Table cover also available in a 30" width.
Standard Production 3 Day
100% Polyester Poplin with Merrowed Edges. NFPA Fire resistant. Color Fast. Wrinkle resistant (not wrinkle free!!)
Printing Details - Art File Specifics - Proofing Process
This tablecloth, runner, or skirt is printed using a HEAT APPLIED VINYL / HEAT TRANSFER.
There are restrictions as to what types of images we can and cannot print. We explain the process of creating your logo and how it is applied to the product below. If you do not see an answer to your question please Call or Text 833 420 5646
What is a Heat Transfer Printing?
Heat Transfers are like ironed-on stickers ideal for the budget-conscious customer with simple single color logos and branding. Great for a two-color fabric logo combination.
How We Create Vinyl Logos & Text For Your Display Covers
We program your logo into a CAD (Computer Aided Design) software using an adobe illustrator vector file. Your logo is computer cut by a CAD cutting machine into a roll of colored vinyl. A hands-on process called "weeding" removes the excess vinyl leaving your logo ready to be heat applied to the fabric.
- We are not able to print images that have too much detail in them such as thin or fine lines, gradients, or distress marks. See image below.
- For the image to be printed, the image must be a basic or simple design with thick lines or letters, the thicker the better.
- For any image that is too detailed to be printed using this method, the image would need to be printed digitally through the dye-sublimation process.
How is The Heat Transferred to The Vinyl Logo Then Applied to The Fabric?
The tablecloth, skirt, runner Polyester fabric is placed into a heat press with the vinyl logo the two are then pressed together at very high heat to activate the adhesive agent in the vinyl and weld it to the fabric. Due to the nature of thermally applied graphics this product is not as durable as our digitally printed custom tablecloths.
"Heat adheres vinyl cut graphics to different items or surfaces using a heat press."
Art File Specifics For Printing Your Tablecloth
For any product printed using a heat transfer, we will require the art file to be in a vectored format.
- Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP, or an editable PDF file. If you are unable to obtain a vectored file contact us at 833-420-LOGO
Art File Specifications
- Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics/logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print-ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
Can You Color Match My Logo With This Tablecloth Printing Process?
No, we cannot for the reason that this product is printed using one of 12 available in-stock imprint colors only. If you are needing for your logo to be printed in a specific Pantone value, please visit our full-color printed table covers.
What Will Be The Final Logo Size On My Tablecloth?
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
The Proofing Process: Will I Get a Proof Before Printing My Tablecloth?
Tablecloth and product proofing information
- Tablecloth and Skirting - product proofs are sent via email as a viewable PDF.
- Delivered within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST.
- To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved".
- You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received.
- Pre-production prototypes are available upon request*.
*Costs vary depending on the print process.
How To Check And Understand Your Proof
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
How To Videos - Proofing - How To Order - Help With Art File Setup
How To Check Your Proof For Your Custom Products | Logoclothz 2021
The video was uploaded on 4/2/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 3 minutes and 43 seconds.
How To Order Printed Products | Logoclothz Order Process
Online Ordering For Printed Tablecloths With Logos | Logoclothz Order Process easy as 1, 2, 3 We Put the "Pro" in Promotional Table Cover...
The video was uploaded on 3/14/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 4 minutes and 3 seconds.logoclothz
How To Instructional Video #3 "Text Font To Outlines 2019 - 2021" | Custom Printed Tablecloths
Logoclothz Instructional Video #3 "Text Font To Outlines How To Convert Them In Adobe Illustrator 2019 - 2021 In this video Paul explains why ...
The video was uploaded on 2/7/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 3 minutes and 3 seconds.Logoclothz
How To Instructional Video "Vector Graphics 2019 - 2021" | Custom Tablecloths
Logoclothz Instructional Video "Vector Graphics 2019 - 2021" Vector Graphics are needed when printing a tablecloth or runner. We explain everything here for you
The video was uploaded on 2/3/2019.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 3 minutes and 40 seconds.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Free UPS Ground Shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!)
After you have added your Logoclothz products to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout.
You will also have other expedited shipping optionsat checkout, should you require expeditious shipping for your printed products
We ship from the NY NJ Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
We cannot be responsible for any delays after packages have left our facility it down to UPS at that point.
How to Wash Polyester Poplin Fabric
Machine Wash / Tumble Dry Care INSTRUCTIONS
Table Covers, Skirts, Banners, Runners.
You can wash & care for Polyester Poplin yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. DO NOT USE Bleach or softeners as these might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric.
Do not ever use bleach on your printed table covers.
Rinse: Using the rinse then spin cycle is ok on low.
Regular Tumble Heat Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
100% Polyester Do not let the tablecloth get to hot –
Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in your dryer will detract from permanent press features of all our polyester poplin fabrics.
Ironing: If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. We recomend steaming as opposed to ironing.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible.
You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other product.
It is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team.
Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Logoclothz Reviews
What else can I say but that this company is simply five stars. I would give ten stars if I could.
The price for these custom print items are very reasonable. Arrived before my event and fit well.
Happy to be a patron to this company that donates to good causes. If your looking for a good and ethical company than choose logoclothz
My table throw arrived on time and the colors were great.
We ordered the one color table throw and just love it. It works wonderfully for our merchandise table, we sell jewelry at different events.
Our table cover is great, it looks very professional and the print job really pops off of the cover. Nice Job guys.
It looks great! Thank you for such a quick turn around time from ordering to the final proof. I am very pleased! I really appreciate it.
I love the metal like print on my tablecloth. The cloth itself is good quality, nice thickness and weight. Ordering was easy! I will definately be back.
I have bought a few printed cloths this one so far the best.