60" Wide Custom Table Runner
These 60" wide custom table runners can be used as a table banner or throw for smaller tables used at trade show booths. All of our runners start off white and the entire piece of fabric is printed in full-color so you can make a visual impact at any event.
Custom Printed Table Runner Specifications
- Sizes on this product are all 60 inches wide.
- Select from 60, 72, 84 and 90 inch length runners.
- Printed all over with no restrictions.
- We can print to any coated PMS color making your color options nearly endless for these logo printed table runners.
- Select your production time; as quick as 24 hours.
- Often makes for a good cost effective display booth solution as opposed to a logo tablecloth
- 100% Polyester Poplin Textile
- Finished with square corners and merrowed edges
- NFPA 701-2010 TEST#1 - FLAME RESISTANT
- If you are needing a custom size call us at 833 420 LOGO (5646). We can make it for you.
Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly, use steam iron or steamer at low setting.
60 Stock Fabric Colors (Click to Enlarge Full Screen. Use Search For Specific Color)
- First, select your size.
- If you are printing your logo on one of our fabric colors choose the quick pick color, production time, upload artwork, and checkout.
- Printing all over the runner using your own art file? Just upload your artwork, choose production time and checkout.
- Need your runner printed to a specific PMS color, please enter the Pantone reference color in the box provided.
The ink is sublimated into the fabric which makes it a long-lasting and durable promotional product. Graphics are maximized and centered on the lower portion of the runner allowing for it to be displayed properly when the runner is placed onto your table.
Some customers will print their logo in multiple locations or in a step-and-repeat pattern so it can be seen on different sides of a table. Custom imprinted table runners are a perfect way to build your brand and be noticed while at the same time looking like a pro.
A 60" wide table runner will cover most of the length of a 6 ft table. This would leave you with 6" of space on either side of the runner. It will cover the entire length of a 5 foot table. This size runner is ideal for 8 feet long tables or if you intend to use the runner as a large banner. The length of the runner you select will determine how far down the runner will drop in the back of your table.
If you have a specific fabric color in mind, simply supply us with your solid coated Pantone value when placing your order. Alternatively, we will print as indicated in your art file if using your custom design. Many times an event will provide you with a tablecloth and a printed table runner is an easy way to make sure you make a visual impact at any event. Easy to care for, easy to carry!
Custom Table Runner with Logo 60" Wide - Printing & Product Specifications
You can print the entire table runner. We start with a white piece of fabric giving you a blank canvas. Go wild on your design.
Logoclothz will never charge set up fees. Rest assured, there are no sudden up charges from us!!
Table Runner available sizes
If you require a custom length printed table runner please call us and we will price for you.
Standard Production 3 Day
100% Polyester Poplin with Merrowed Edges. Fire resistant. Color Fast. Wrinkle-resistant (not wrinkle free!!)
ART FILE, PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION FOR CUSTOM TABLE RUNNERS 60" Wide
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table runners are completely printed all over the fabric with either graphics, or using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if the color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible. You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) Ex 700 and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!) After you have added one table cover to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout. You will also have other expedited shipping options at checkout.
We ship from the Tri-State area. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order. If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately. If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
All of our tablecloths carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth it is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team. Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
This whole process was a total pleasure, from dealing with my designer Paul to amazingly fast delivery of a great product very high quality. Will be back for more.
We use this table runner at different events and it draws the eye of potential new clients. It turned out amazing, excellent quality and clarity.
The table runner I received is beautiful, I love my logo on it and the material is good quality. It really makes a difference when I set up my table and looks great. It was a great value for me.
Exactly what we had imagined, looks great.