Custom Printed Round Tablecloths - Special Event, Expo & Marketing
These cocktail table covers are custom manufactured from NFPA Fire resistant 100% Polyester and can be custom printed over the entire piece of fabric. Promote client's or your own branded message with these custom printed cocktail table covers for round tables. available from 60 inch round to 120" round with available sizes in between.
Used commercially by car manufacturers, dealerships, liquor companies, craft beer breweries, Martini bars and fragrance companies for new product launches, in store demonstrations, tasting booths expo and event branding.
Round Table Covers With Logo From Logoclothz
Whether you are looking to exhibit at a trade show or a job fair, custom round logo stretch covers from Logoclothz will set your visual display a step up from the rest at your trade show, school or corporate event.
Print Event Sponsor Logos on Round Custom Table Covers
Used strategically, custom stretch covers offer a great way to boost your brand visibility and brand awareness. Also many customers use them for event sponsors, for example if you have an event with 30 cocktail tables and 30 sponsors why not print one for each sponsor to showcase their sponsorship of your event. The best part about our stretch covers is that you can use these multiple times to make a great display at corporate events, marketing meetings, Schools and tradeshows.
Custom Round Table Covers - Overview
- We start with a single piece of white Polyester Poplin.
- NFPA 701 Fire resistant.
- Surged sewn hem and finished no hot knife edges.
- Printed all over top to bottom side to side full color printing/imprint.
- Select printing options for table top or step and repeat printing all over.
- Machine washable on a cool wash cycle dry on a low heat.
- Available in 60", 72", 84", 90", 96", 108", 114", 120", Seamless Throw style.
Purchase from Logoclothz Your Google 5 Star Supplier
- Personal customer service 1 on 1 with a pro.
- 5-day standard production rush available see product for details.
- No need for a fabric choice if upload your own graphic file.
- We have the variety of Table Covers You Need!
- All over printing is a Flexible Solution to All of Your Display Needs.
- Custom sizing always available give us a call.
- Commercial custom tablecloth white label services including distribution and packaging.
- Print on demand table covers min 1 piece.
- Are you looking for custom fitted round table covers?
By printing the logo or design in the middle top of the table ensures maximum visual impact when your customer or guest is seeing the table top. In addition you can print the logo or message you are branding in a step repeat style around the entire tablecloth. All cocktail table covers are seamless one piece printed. You will never have an unsightly seam mismatching your logo.
Choose your size directly on the product selection above or you can select your table diameter and then your table height. The image will then display showing you the size of table cover you need to drop to the floor on your size table.
Printing Explained - Art File Specifics - How to Proof Your
Custom Printed Round Tablecloths
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of "transfer" paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head.
The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated.
This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase.
Dye-sublimated table covers & table skirting are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
These Round Table Covers are all Over Printed
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
Art File Specifics What We Need To Print Your High Top Table Cover
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP, or an editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
- Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
- Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
- Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
Guidelines For Creating Your Printable Art File.
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print-ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
Color Matching Logos & Brands With Pantone PMS Numbers
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor.
How To Ensure Your Colors Are Correct
Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical "match print" be provided if the color is critical.
Color Matching Your Logo Products
- For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values.
- For the 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production.
Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a matching print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an "as close as possible", commercially acceptable match.
Large Format Printing - Graphic Sizes
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Printed Product Proofing Process Your Proof in 90 Minutes or Less
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
How to Check and Understand Your Proof so You Can Approve it or Make Changes
Now is the time to check your proof and ensure everything is exactly how you want the finished printed tablecloth to look. You can also still make changes at this point in the production cycle. Watch our video below for more information.
Help With Ordering & Proofing Your Round Stretch Tablecloths - How To Videos
How To Check Your Proof For Your Custom Products | Logoclothz 2021
The video was uploaded on 4/2/2019. You can view the video here. The video lasts for 3 minutes and 43 seconds.
How To Order Printed Products | Logoclothz Order Process
Online Ordering For Printed Tablecloths With Logos | Logoclothz Order Process easy as 1, 2, 3 We Put the "Pro" in Promotional Table Cover...
The video was uploaded on 3/14/2019. You can view the video here. The video lasts for 4 minutes and 3 seconds.
How To Instructional Video #3 "Text Font Convert To Outlines" | Custom Printed Tablecloths
Logoclothz Instructional Video #3 "Text Font To Outlines How To Convert Them In Adobe Illustrator 2019 - 2021 In this video Paul explains why ...
The video was uploaded on 2/7/2019. You can view the video here. The video lasts for 3 minutes and 3 seconds.
How To Instructional Video "Vector Graphics" | Custom Tablecloths
Logoclothz Instructional Video "Vector Graphics 2019 - 2021" Vector Graphics are needed when printing a tablecloth or runner. We explain everything here for you
The video was uploaded on 2/3/2019. You can view the video here. The video lasts for 3 minutes and 40 seconds.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Free UPS Ground Shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!)
After you have added your Logoclothz products to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout.
You will also have other expedited shipping optionsat checkout, should you require expeditious shipping for your printed products
We ship from the NY NJ Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
We cannot be responsible for any delays after packages have left our facility it down to UPS at that point.
How to Wash Polyester Poplin Fabric
Machine Wash / Tumble Dry Care INSTRUCTIONS
Table Covers, Skirts, Banners, Runners.
You can wash & care for Polyester Poplin yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. DO NOT USE Bleach or softeners as these might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric.
Do not ever use bleach on your printed table covers.
Rinse: Using the rinse then spin cycle is ok on low.
Regular Tumble Heat Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
100% Polyester Do not let the tablecloth get to hot –
Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in your dryer will detract from permanent press features of all our polyester poplin fabrics.
Ironing: If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. We recomend steaming as opposed to ironing.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible.
You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other product.
It is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team.
Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)