Branded POP Up Canopy - All Over Printed - Standard 10 X 10 All in One Kit - Full Dye Sublimated
Go big and maximize your branding potential with our full-color, digitally printed canopy. Our fully-dye sublimated pop-up tents include an imprint on every panel allowing for maximum brand exposure. They are durable, sturdy, lightweight, and easy to set-up and takedown without the need for any tools.
Make the most of your marketing area, whether for your curbside pick-up, testing area, food or blood drive, or any other outdoor event. Printed all over and on all sides, your pop-up canopy will stand out from the other vendors. With our full dye sublimated tent canopies, an all in one kit, a complete set-up comes ready to go with everything you need to get your tent display up.
At Logoclothz, with our full-dye sublimated 10x10 canopies you can print the entire canopy to a specific color. Looking for a gray canopy to print your logo on or a specific Pantone color for the background color? With our all-over printed canopies, you can fully customize your marketing piece ensuring your brand is noticed from every angle. Looking for a less expensive option or trying to stay within budget? Look to our Standard, One Full-Color Printed Canopy.
When choosing your POP up canopy tent, have you considered the following?
- Location - where will you be using your POP up display tent?
- Longevity - Is this a long term or short term application for branding your business?
- Your Message - What is the desired impact of your promotional message?
- Weather - Are you going to need ballast or steaks?
- Pricing - Is everything you need to be included?
Considering all of the above factors is very important in your purchasing decision with a logo printed pop up tent. It's not just about purchasing the cheapest pop-up tent, buying on price alone for your display tents can very quickly create a money pit.
10' x 10' POP Up Canopy Tent Kit Custom Printed All Over
- Made in the USA
- Tent is 10' x 10' when set up
- Canopy is constructed of durable, weather-resistant 400 denier polyester
- Dye sublimated on a white canopy
- Crank-up canopy creates a taut, clean peak
- Frame is constructed of 1 mm steel with a powder-coated finish
- Frame features ABS nylon joints
- Square-shaped legs are 1.125" x 1.125"
- Legs feature plastic push buttons for pinch-free height adjustment
- Easy-Glide Tent Feet (US Patent #D760857) allow the tent frame to slide on dirt and grass, preventing the legs from catching
- Easily collapses to fit inside the included soft case with wheels
- The tent can be secured to the ground with the included stake kit
- Frame must be secured to the ground to prevent wind damage (failure to secure the tent voids the warranty)
- Imprint Method: Full-Color Dye Sublimation
- Product Size: 118.5" W x 138.25" H x 118.5" D
- Collapsible Dimensions: 8.37" W x 62.75" H x 8.37" D
- Case Dimensions: 12.5" W x 56.25" H x 15.5" D
- Product Weight: 51.5 lbs
- 1: Hardware (Frame)
- 1: Canopy
- 1: Carry Case
- 4: Ground Stake
- 4: Rope
- Hardware: ABS Nylon, Steel
- Canopy: 400 Denier Polyester
- Meets FR Rating Requirements
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color print process which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if the color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated.
This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated canopy tents are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Ready To Order Your Custom Products?
Get Your Logo Professionally Set Up & Proofed in 90 Mins
Here Is How
|SELECT YOUR PRODUCT
Choose your desired product from our menu
|CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS
Such as size, fabric color, imprint color
Select as quick as 24 hour production on most products
|UPLOAD YOUR ART WORK OR IMAGE
Upload your art work or image so we can create your free proof
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT (NO CC REQ)
Our standard volume pricing is applied to your products at checkout. Pricing breaks and tiers are displayed on the product page.
- 1 year canopy and soft case warranty - Standard warranty is a parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- 1 of Box 68" W x 14" H x 14" D
- Dimensional Weight: 96 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 59.3 lbs
This was perfect for my curb side food pick up at the restaurant. It was easy to order and was shipped in a timely mannaer.
I was excited to see our canopy. The office crew was helpful and quick to respond. I will definitely order again. I highly recommend this company.
Thanks to Logoclothz the stress of making this happen during a pandemic. Easy right from the start, great communication and easy process. Wonderful.