Fitted Round Table Covers with Full Print
Are you looking for a unique way to brand your company at an event or trade show? These fitted round tablecloths are printed in full color with your design and logo. Transforming any plain table in a coffee shop, office lobby reception, restaurant or product sample station an instant visual marketing sensation and have your clients commenting on your brand or products.
Custom manufactured to fit tables from 24” diameter to 36” diameter you can select your desired drop or overhang for your round table cover. Price includes full color dye sublimation printing. This means you are printing the entire round table cover both top and sides with no color restriction. You can also select our liquid repellent option on the product making it easy to wipe up liquid and water spills keeping your table covers in great shape.
- Attract more attention to your brand or product with a Fitted Round Table Throw with Full Color Print
- Logoclothz round fitted tablecloths are offered in 24” up to 36" diameter in one-inch intervals
- Available with a 30" to 42" overhang / drop with custom sizes available
- Your custom design will be printed on top and sides of tablecloth
- Firmly fits your table and providing a definite shape and contour
- Printed on NFPA 701 fire resistant Polyester Poplin, that is resistant to stains and wrinkling
- Product is Prop 65 Compliant for California residents.
- Now available in liquid repellent Polyester poplin fabric select on product
- Contact us for any custom sizes, commercial large volume run or wholesale and distribution
- Perfect for breweries, wineries, eateries and others in the food and beverage industries!
- Are you wanting a throw style printed all over?
Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly, use steam iron or steamer at low setting.
Buying and purchasing custom table covers with logoclothz is buying peace of mind, our team delivers not just tablecloths but a fresh, enjoyable purchasing experience.
Logoclothz Production Process
- Your order is assigned to one of our graphic set up team.
- They will thoroughly check your artwork. Report to you with any issues.
- Most artwork problems can be solved here by our team, very often for FREE.
- Your assigned staff member will advise you through purchasing, proofing, production and delivery.
- Printable artwork is proofed in 90 Minutes or less. M - F if order is received before 3.30 pm EST.
- No CC Required for checkout pay on proof approval, your choice.
- As quick as 24 Hour one business day production you choose your production schedule.
- Always FREE UPS ground shipping to lower 48 states on all purchases.
- Our printed tablecloths are custom made to order with a 1-3 day production time.
- All tablecloths are Made in the USA.
- We donate to charity from every sale. We put the "Pro" in promotional products
For table cover printing and artwork specification in detail click on the tab ART FILE / PRINT INFO above
ART FILE - PRINTING & PROOFING INFORMATION
This product is printed using a 4-color process / dye-sublimation method which allows for photographic images to be printed in bright and vibrant colors. This method is perfect for printing thousands of colors, photographic images, and spot color elements, as long as the graphic is not metallic.
- All Fully-Dye Sublimated table covers are completely printed with either graphics on multiple sides, using a specific Pantone value, or a combination of both.
PMS numbers are used as a reference point and colors will be matched as close as the 4 color process can achieve, however, it is not always an exact match. Do not expect the finished product to look like the colors displayed on your computer monitor. Reference a PMS number for graphic colors. If PMS numbers are not called out and the proof is approved on CMYK values only, we will not accept returns for color discrepancies. Logoclothz would recommend that PMS colors be assigned to spot color elements or a physical “match print” be provided if the color is critical.
What is Dye-Sublimation Printing?
Dye Sublimation refers to a method of printing where unique sublimation inks are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink through a piezoelectric print head. The ink is released on these high-release inkjet papers which are then used for the next step of the printing process. After the digital design is printed onto sublimation transfer sheets, the sheet is placed on a heat press along with the material to be sublimated. This process uses the science of sublimation, where heat and pressure are applied to a solid, turning it into a gas through an endothermic reaction without passing through a liquid phase. Dye-sublimated table covers are a perfect way to increase brand recognition at any event or expo and allow for high-quality photographic images to be printed in vibrant color and great detail.
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES
For the best result in printing, we would ask for the art file to be submitted in a vectored format. A vector format refers to the file type as being editable using one of several design programs. We would ask for an Adobe Illustrator file, an ESP or editable PDF file. Other acceptable files which should be built to size and be at least 150 dpi include PSD, TIFF, INDD, PNG, SVG, and PNG files.
Adobe Illustrator (Save As .ai, .eps, .pdf)
Adobe Photoshop (Save As .psd, .tiff)
Adobe InDesign (Save As .indd)
If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
ART FILE DETAILS
- Please Include or embed linked files.
- All fonts must be provided or outlined.
- If multiple graphics or logos are to be placed on a given product we require the images be compiled into a single, print ready file, laid out exactly how the finished product is to look.
- Please ensure your art file is set up in CMYK
- If using our templates, please make sure to NOT change the size of the template.
- If using our templates, design elements should be placed within each panel using a clipping mask.
- If you have any questions regarding your art file or if you are unable to obtain a vectored file please see our artwork services page or contact us at 833-420-LOGO.
For spot color elements we would ask that you please provide solid coated PMS values. For 4-Color Process and photographic images, if the color is critical, please submit a paper copy match print for us to refer to when adjusting colors during production. Orders that do not specify coated PMS numbers or provide a match print cannot be reworked or returned for color discrepancies. We do our best to match identified coated PMS colors, however, we can only guarantee an “as close as possible”, commercially acceptable match.
If a size is not requested we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the graphic will be identified on the proof.
Proofs are sent via email within 90 minutes on a business day on orders placed before 3.30 p.m. EST. To approve the proof, please reply to the email sent to you including the proof with the words, "proof approved". You will receive a confirmation email once the approval has been received. Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on the print process.
HOW TO CHECK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PROOF
We have a video explanation for you here, you can also read our blog for more information about how to check your proof.
Got a question? Call / Text / Fax 833-420-LOGO (5646) or Email customer service email@example.com We are here to help.
Free UPS Ground Shipping
Logoclothz offers Free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii we do love you!)
After you have added your Logoclothz products to your cart you will always have free shipping option at checkout.
You will also have other expedited shipping optionsat checkout, should you require expeditious shipping for your printed products
We ship from the NY NJ Tri-State area as well as Michigan. Speak with your representative if you have specific questions about shipping.
Shipping delays - issues
We will ship to the address provided if there should be a delay or non-delivery issue we will refer to the address submitted at the point of order.
If we have made an error on our side we will correct this immediately.
If the error arises from your original input you will be responsible for any additional fees. We also cannot control acts of God such as wildfires, hurricanes etc.
We cannot be responsible for any delays after packages have left our facility it down to UPS at that point.
How to Wash Polyester Poplin Fabric
Machine Wash / Tumble Dry Care INSTRUCTIONS
Table Covers, Skirts, Banners, Runners.
You can wash & care for Polyester Poplin yourself at home in the washer dryer.
Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. DO NOT USE Bleach or softeners as these might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric.
Do not ever use bleach on your printed table covers.
Rinse: Using the rinse then spin cycle is ok on low.
Regular Tumble Heat Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
100% Polyester Do not let the tablecloth get to hot –
Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in your dryer will detract from permanent press features of all our polyester poplin fabrics.
Ironing: If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. We recomend steaming as opposed to ironing.
Volume Discounted Pricing
When using our website all available discounts are automatically applied by our shopping cart to ensure that you always get the very best price possible.
You will receive a discount on volume purchases as listed below, this applies to all products no exceptions.
Please note on Chair band Products we have min order qty MOQ 25 pc or more, in this case your discount applies to every 25 being considered 1 set. e.g order 50 pc and get a 5% discount for 2 pieces.
- 2 - 4 = 5%
- 5 - 7 = 7%
- 8 - 14 = 10%
- 15 - 27 = 12%
- 28 - 52 = 15%
- 53 - 75 = 20%
- 76 - 98 = 23%
- 99 - 149 = 28%
- 150 - 199 = 30%
If you are seeking numbers in excess of this pricing please call 833-420-LOGO (5646) and speak with our corporate sales department we will custom price for you.
All of our products carry a manufacturing warranty. If you have any issue with your tablecloth or other product.
It is important to reach out to us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know of any problems.
How to report a problem
You have 3 ways to report an issue with our customer service team.
Please note 99% of problems can be solved with a good photo from your phone. This avoids wasted time shipping products back and forth.
- Log in to your account on Logoclothz, you will see a tab in your account labeled "returns" click on this and follow the on-screen instruction. This will generate a return request and we will be notified of your action and will be in touch with you within 60 minutes during normal business hours. (fastest)
- You can compose an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your order number, a description of the issue and a picture of the issue. You will get our response within 60 minutes or less. (moderate time)
- Call us directly at 833-420-LOGO (5646) Option#1 for customer service, the agent will explain what we need from you and we will get to the problem for you, we will need an email and a photo in order to proceed. (lengthy way to sort this out)
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Logoclothz Reviews
I had to call to double check I was ordering the correct size, I am glad I did as speaking with customer service resulted in me getting a better finished product. Thanks Logoclothz.
These arrived as exactly as I ordered. I could not be more pleased.
I am very happy with this tablecloth and I am so please that I was able to find a company that could make a tablecloth for my odd round table.
I'm so happy with my round tablecloth, its so very cool.
Glad I started browsing on logoclothz website. I never knew I could get such a nice round Table cloth like the one I ordered. very happy and will buy from them again.
We ordered these for the gaming convention we were going to . The printing was awesome and got a lot of attention for our brand. It resulted in us getting more designers for our games.
thanks to logoclothz we have been buying our printed round tablecloths from our headquarters in London UK, and having them shipped to the distribution points in the USA. Working well with Paul Bucklin thanks for all your help, this has been a great find we are very satisfied with logoclothz. Thanks you very much
We simply needed to cover some older tables in our coffee shop. After calling and chatting with Paul Bucklin we decided to print our logos and an image on these. WOW turned out better than we ever thought. Thanks Logoclothz HAPPY HAPPY here !!
Great to reconnect with you Ryan, thanks for your help these look great a the race school. Stop by next time your in ATL. Jamie
Our coffee shop tables needed a spruce up. We found logoclothz called and chatted with Paul. We now have great looking tables that we honestly did not want to replace, this option changed everything and our coffee corner looks sharp and our customers love them as well. Thanks Paul and Logoclothz.